1st barrier: Rectangular Anti-tank ditch at a 3-4 meters depth and 5 meters width that are used to hold up the movement of combat and armored vehicles. The spoil piled up to the opposite side from filling the trench.
2nd barrier: Anti-tank minefield is intended to destroy and stop motor and armored vehicles. The mine area is laid in 2-3 rows with 5 meters in between and 4-5.5 meters distance between mines.
3rd barrier: Anti-tank dragon’s teeth obstacles are made of different materials and designed to slow down the speed of vehicles.
4th barrier: Anti-tank metal hedgehogs obstacles are placed on enemy avenue of approach to prevent and restrict the movement capacity of vehicles.
5th barrier: Low wire entanglement is laid 3 meters wide and is used to prevent enemy movement.
6th barrier: Nine-strand cattle-fence. Wires installed on 1-1.5 meters high pickets to cause an impediment for troops and vehicles and restrict the capability to traverse.
7th barrier: Anti-personnel minefield is laid in 3 and more rows to cause casualty among troops.
9th barrier: Triple-standard concertina fence is installed in 2-3 rows as an impediment to the movement of troops.
In Fizuli region 9 barriers
In Aghdam region 6 barriers
In Jabrail region 9 barriers
In Goranboy region 3 barriers
In Tartar region, 6 barriers were installed.
List of rooms and firing positions in the "Bunker" Pavilion:
1. Food storage
3. Armament room
4. Squadron Commander
5. Soldier dormitory
7. Combat outpost: main gate
8. Tunnel connected to combat position
9. Cover to protect against artillery fire and airstrikes – fox hole
10. Combat outpost: spare door
11.Tunnel connected to combat position
12. Firewood and fuel storage
13. Squadron Commander's observation center
14.125 mm field gun (improvised cannon manufactured by Armenians from a tank gun)
15. Groundwater drainage well
16. Groundwater drainage well
17. Long-range firing position for circular defense
18. Fire trench for infantry
19. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
20. Long-range firing point
21. Fire trench for infantry
22. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
23. A cover to protect against artillery fire and air strikes
24. Fire trench for infantry
25. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
26. Trench for a grenade launcher
27. Fire trench for infantry. For hole - factory-made cover to protect against artillery fire and air strikes
28. Fox hole - cover to protect against artillery fire and air strikes
29. Trench for a machine gunner
30. Fire trench for infantry
31. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
32. Long-range firing position (captured)
33. Fire trench for infantry
34. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
35. Fire trench for infantry
36. Storage for spare ammunition and surveillance devices
37. Security camera to monitor the battlefield
38. Security camera to monitor the battlefield
39. Solar panel for power supply of the battle station
40. The firing position of a mortar placed in a covered shelter on the rails
41. AKM - 7.62 mm gun
42. AKM - 7.62 mm gun
43. NSVP - 12.7 mm large machine gun
44. 9P135M launcher for anti-tank missile system