Iskander 9K720 is a short-range ballistic missile system. The state trials of the missile completed in 2005. It is named in honor of Alexander the Great. The circular error probable of these missiles is 5-7 meters. The complex is equipped with two missiles with a launch interval of 1 minute. The missile is controlled from the command and control unit until the target is hit. Short-range ballistic missiles can also be equipped with a nuclear warhead.
- Weapon systems
- Missile and air defense systems
- Command posts and communication systems
- Important objects of various infrastructures
- Planes and helicopters at the airbase.
- Command and control vehicle
- Mobile data processing station
- Transporter-loader vehicle
- Maintenance and repair vehicle
- Crew support vehicle
- Set of armory equipment and training aids